By Sarjinder Singh,Stephen A. Sedory,Maria Del Mar Rueda,Antonio Arcos,Raghunath Arnab
A New notion for Tuning layout Weights in Survey Sampling: Jackknifing in idea and Practice introduces the recent notion of tuning layout weights in survey sampling by means of providing 3 techniques: calibration, jackknifing, and imputing the place wanted. This new technique permits survey statisticians to increase statistical software program for studying facts in a extra accurately and pleasant method than with current ideas.
- Explains the way to calibrate layout weights in survey sampling
- Discusses how Jackknifing is required in layout weights in survey sampling
- Describes how layout weights are imputed in survey sampling
Read or Download A New Concept for Tuning Design Weights in Survey Sampling: Jackknifing in Theory and Practice PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
This quantity comprises forty chosen full-text contributions from the 6th eu convention on Geostatistics for Environmental purposes, geoENV IV, held in Rhodes, Greece, October 25-26, 2006. the target of the editors was once to bring together a collection of papers from which the reader may understand how geostatistics is utilized in the environmental sciences.
The point of interest of the current quantity is stochastic optimization of dynamical platforms in discrete time the place - by means of targeting the position of data relating to optimization difficulties - it discusses the similar discretization concerns. there's a becoming have to take on uncertainty in functions of optimization.
This quantity offers with the Cauchy or preliminary worth challenge for linear differential equations. It treats intimately a few of the purposes of linear house the way to partial differential equations, specifically the equations of mathematical physics reminiscent of the Maxwell, Schrödinger and Dirac equations.
This booklet offers classical Markov selection tactics (MDP) for real-life functions and optimization. MDP permits clients to increase and officially help approximate and straightforward determination ideas, and this e-book showcases cutting-edge purposes within which MDP was once key to the answer strategy. The publication is split into six components.
- Linear Models with R, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)
- First Course in Statistics, A: Pearson New International Edition
- A Benchmark Approach to Quantitative Finance (Springer Finance)
- Multivariate Survival Analysis and Competing Risks (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)
- Ordered Regression Models: Parallel, Partial, and Non-Parallel Alternatives (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
Additional info for A New Concept for Tuning Design Weights in Survey Sampling: Jackknifing in Theory and Practice
A New Concept for Tuning Design Weights in Survey Sampling: Jackknifing in Theory and Practice by Sarjinder Singh,Stephen A. Sedory,Maria Del Mar Rueda,Antonio Arcos,Raghunath Arnab