By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislations in Sub-Saharan Africa: instances and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislations and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislations international locations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and provides info from the criminal process in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislation and economics technique includes using quantitative tools in study. this is often in keeping with the expectancies in an utilized economics box corresponding to agricultural economics.
Covering the overall conventional legislations subject matters in contracts, torts, and estate, the ebook is going extra to introduce state-of-the-art and region-relevant themes, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather switch, and transboundary water matters. The e-book is supported by means of an in depth checklist of reference fabrics, in addition to research and enrichment workouts, to deepen readers’ figuring out of the rules mentioned within the publication. it's a studying instrument, firstly, and will be used as a stand-alone source to coach the subject material of agricultural legislation and economics to pros new to the topic zone in addition to to scholars in legislations college, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers study findings on such themes as foodstuff security, weather switch, transboundary common assets, overseas sale of products, patents, and logos to focus on the longer term assets of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and concerns of applicable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own examine of their components of research, and to achieve a few knowing of the connection among legislations, economics, and statistics
- Includes vast assets, equivalent to bankruptcy summaries, examine questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to aid teachers and scholars in gaining complete advantages from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and scholar learn publications, a try out financial institution, and attempt financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Best environmental & natural resources law books
Coverage review is a vital and well-established a part of the coverage procedure, facilitating and feeding again to advertise the continued effectiveness of regulations which have been carried out or expecting regulations within the making. Environmental coverage is a unique case, proposing new complexities unusual to different parts, which ordinary assessment instruments are ill-equipped to grapple with.
Whales and elephants are iconic giants of the marine and terrestrial animal global. either are conspicuous representatives of natural world conservation. The problems with whaling and the ivory alternate are heavily associated, either legally and politically, in lots of methods; a few noticeable, and a few surprising. The therapy of either whales and elephants could be politically and legally contentious for future years, and is of significant value to conservation in most cases.
Der Klimawandel findet statt, und eine der Hauptursachen für den fortschreitenden Anstieg der mittleren globalen Temperatur ist die menschliche Zivilisation. Die Menschheit ist dem Klimawandel aber nicht unwillkürlich ausgeliefert. Insbesondere mithilfe des vermehrten Einsatzes erneuerbarer Energien und der Steigerung der Energieeffizienz in sämtlichen energierelevanten Bereichen (Gebäude-, Verkehr- und Industriesektor) lässt sich die Erderwärmung auf ein solches Maß beschränken, dass keine allzu gravierenden und auf Dauer unumkehrbaren Störungen des Klimasystems verursacht werden.
This ebook presents finished insurance of ecu power legislations in perform, comparing the effectiveness of the 3rd power package deal, the increase and value of nationwide and ecu renewable power measures in electrical energy markets, interconnection and infrastructure points of the electrical energy and gasoline markets.
- Physik unserer Umwelt: Die Atmosphäre (German Edition)
- The Law of Nature Conservation
- The Future of Alaska: Economic Consequences of Statehood (RFF Policy and Governance Set)
- Política Nacional. Gestão e Gerenciamento de Resíduos Sólidos (Portuguese Edition)
- Human Rights, Natural Resource and Investment Law in a Globalised World: Shades of Grey in the Shadow of the Law (Routledge Research in International Economic Law)
- Jagdrechtliche Vorschriften Nordrhein-Westfalen (German Edition)
Additional info for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments by Frederick Owusu Boadu