By Bernhard Pfahringer,Jochen Renz
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the twenty eighth Australasian Joint convention on man made Intelligence, AI 2015, held in Canberra, Australia, in November/December 2015.
The 39 complete papers and 18 brief papers awarded have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 102 submissions.
Read or Download AI 2015: Advances in Artificial Intelligence: 28th Australasian Joint Conference, Canberra, ACT, Australia, November 30 -- December 4, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) PDF
Similar logic books
Algebra has moved way past the themes mentioned in usual undergraduate texts on 'modern algebra'. these books often handled algebraic constructions equivalent to teams, jewelry and fields: nonetheless extremely important options! despite the fact that Quantum teams: A route to present Algebra is written for the reader comfy with at the very least one such constitution and prepared to profit algebraic recommendations and strategies.
Convexity of units in linear areas, and concavity and convexity of services, lie on the root of gorgeous theoretical effects that are even as super important within the research and answer of optimization difficulties, together with difficulties of both unmarried goal or a number of pursuits. now not all of those effects count inevitably on convexity and concavity; a few of the effects can make sure that every one neighborhood optimal is additionally an international optimal, giving those tools broader software to a much wider category of difficulties.
For the reason that their inception, the views in common sense and Lecture Notes in good judgment sequence have released seminal works by way of top logicians. a number of the unique books within the sequence were unavailable for years, yet they're now in print once more. during this quantity, the 12th e-book within the views in good judgment sequence, John T.
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-conference complaints of the twenty sixth foreign Symposium on Logic-Based application Synthesis and Transformation, LOPSTR 2016, held in Edinburgh, united kingdom, in September 2016. The 20 revised complete papers awarded including the abstracts of three invited talks have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 38 submissions.
- Verified Software: Theories, Tools and Experiments: 6th International Conference, VSTTE 2014, Vienna, Austria, July 17-18, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Proceedings of the 13th Asian Logic Conference (Proceedings of the Asian Logic Conference)
- British Logic in the Nineteenth Century: 4 (Handbook of the History of Logic)
- Implementation and Application of Automata: 22nd International Conference, CIAA 2017, Marne-la-Vallée, France, June 27-30, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Mathematical Logic and Formalized Theories: A Survey of Basic Concepts and Results
- Parsing Theory: Volume I Languages and Parsing: v. 1 (Monographs in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
Extra resources for AI 2015: Advances in Artificial Intelligence: 28th Australasian Joint Conference, Canberra, ACT, Australia, November 30 -- December 4, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
AI 2015: Advances in Artificial Intelligence: 28th Australasian Joint Conference, Canberra, ACT, Australia, November 30 -- December 4, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) by Bernhard Pfahringer,Jochen Renz