By Tarit Bose
This textbook is perfect for senior undergraduate and graduate scholars learning aeronautical engineering, aerospace engineering, and mechanical engineering.
Read or Download Airbreathing Propulsion: An Introduction (Springer Aerospace Technology) PDF
Similar dynamics books
This publication consists of program of the Calphad strategy for derivation of a self constant thermodynamic database for the geologically vital process Mg0- Fe0-Fe203-Alz03-Si02 at pressures and temperatures of Earth's higher mantle and the transition region of that mantle for Earth. The created thermodynamic database reproduces part family at 1 bar and at pressures as much as 30 GPa.
Adsorption, Ion alternate and Catalysis is largely a mix of environmental technological know-how and chemical reactor engineering. extra in particular, 3 very important heterogeneous tactics, particularly, adsorption, ion trade and catalysis, are analysed, from primary kinetics to reactor layout with emphasis on their environmental purposes.
The contents of this monograph are two-scope. First, it intends to supply a man-made yet entire account of the thermodynamic and kinetic foundations on which the response direction modeling of geological CO2 sequestration is predicated. specifically, an exceptional attempt is dedicated to study the thermodynamic houses of CO2 and of the CO2-H2O procedure and the interactions within the aqueous answer, the thermodynamic balance of strong product stages (by technique of a number of balance plots and task plots), the volumes of carbonation reactions, and particularly the kinetics of dissolution/precipitation reactions of silicates, oxides, hydroxides, and carbonates.
Instruction manual of Porous Media, 3rd variation deals a entire review of the newest theories on movement, delivery, and heat-exchange procedures in porous media. It additionally information refined porous media types that are used to enhance the accuracy of modeling in various useful purposes.
- The Atmospheric Chemist’s Companion: Numerical Data for Use in the Atmospheric Sciences
- Brennstoffzellentechnik: Grundlagen, Komponenten, Systeme, Anwendungen (German Edition)
- Thermodynamik: Die Grundgesetze der Energie- und Stoffumwandlungen (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Scattering Theory (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Dynamics Beyond Uniform Hyperbolicity: A Global Geometric and Probabilistic Perspective: 102 (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences)
- Handbook of Vapor Pressure: Volume 4: Inorganic Compounds and Elements: 004 (Library of Physico-Chemical Property Data)
Additional resources for Airbreathing Propulsion: An Introduction (Springer Aerospace Technology)
Airbreathing Propulsion: An Introduction (Springer Aerospace Technology) by Tarit Bose