By Martin Simon
Read or Download Anomaly Detection in Random Heterogeneous Media: Feynman-Kac Formulae, Stochastic Homogenization and Statistical Inversion PDF
Best differential equations books
A dialogue of the interaction of diffusion methods and partial differential equations with an emphasis on probabilistic equipment. It starts with stochastic differential equations, the probabilistic equipment had to research PDE, and strikes directly to probabilistic representations of suggestions for PDE, regularity of strategies and one dimensional diffusions.
Emphasizing a realistic technique for engineers and scientists, a primary path in Differential Equations, Modeling, and Simulation avoids overly theoretical motives and indicates readers how differential equations come up from utilizing simple actual rules and experimental observations to engineering platforms.
The foreign workshop on which this lawsuits quantity relies on introduced jointly major researchers within the box of elliptic and parabolic equations. specific emphasis used to be wear the interplay among well-established scientists and rising younger mathematicians, in addition to on exploring new connections among natural and utilized arithmetic.
Modeling, specifically with partial differential equations, performs an ever growing to be function within the technologies. as a result its mathematical figuring out is a vital factor for modern-day examine. This ebook offers an creation to 3 assorted themes in partial differential equations coming up from purposes.
- Nonlinear Maps and their Applications: Selected Contributions from the NOMA 2013 International Workshop (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Introduction to Computation and Modeling for Differential Equations
- Turbulence and Self-Organization: Modeling Astrophysical Objects: 389 (Astrophysics and Space Science Library)
- Seminar on Stochastic Analysis, Random Fields and Applications VII: Centro Stefano Franscini, Ascona, May 2011 (Progress in Probability)
- Ordinary Differential Equations: Introduction to the Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations in the Real Domain (Studies in Applied Mechanics)
Additional resources for Anomaly Detection in Random Heterogeneous Media: Feynman-Kac Formulae, Stochastic Homogenization and Statistical Inversion
Anomaly Detection in Random Heterogeneous Media: Feynman-Kac Formulae, Stochastic Homogenization and Statistical Inversion by Martin Simon