By Nicholas Long,Wing-Tak Wong
- Covers all the basics of recent imaging methodologies, together with their strategies and alertness inside of drugs and industry
- Focuses totally on the chemistry of probes and imaging brokers, and chemical method for labelling and bioconjugation
- First e-book to enquire the chemistry of molecular imaging
- Aimed at scholars in addition to researchers all for the world of molecular imaging
Read Online or Download The Chemistry of Molecular Imaging PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
It really is now attainable to figure out concentrations of hint elements and toxins within the decrease surroundings from area, a improvement which heralds a brand new period for tropospheric chemistry. The authors describe how one can develop and validate tools for deciding on tropospheric hint ingredients from satellite tv for pc facts, to inspire using those information through atmospheric chemists, and to discover the undoubted synergism for you to advance among satellite tv for pc and ground-based measurements, and should ultimately provide upward push to an everlasting remark method for the troposphere.
This moment version of the winning prepared reference is up-to-date and revised with nearly 30% new content material to mirror the various instrumental advancements and enhancements, in addition to the numerous growth of this speedily constructing box. for instance, the combo of IR imaging with AFM has better the attainable lateral answer via an order of importance right down to a couple of hundred nanometers, hence launching a multiplicity of recent functions in fabric technological know-how.
High-Performance Liquid Chromatography: Advances and views, quantity five provides the purposes of high-performance liquid chromatography to the research and purification of biopolymers. The booklet, composed of 3 chapters, presents an in depth description of silica gel-supported desk bound stages; tackles biospecific interplay chromatography, a device within the research of complicated carbohydrates and as an business separation approach in biotechnology; and discusses the aptitude merits of displacement chromatography for multicomponent separations.
This publication bargains entire info at the advancements and purposes of the forged part microextraction (SPME) method. the 1st a part of the e-book in brief introduces readers to the basics of SPME, whereas next sections describe the functions of SPME approach intimately, together with environmental research (air, water, soil/sediments), nutrition research (volatile/nonvolatile compounds), and bioanalysis (plants, animal tissues, physique fluids).
- The HPLC Expert: Possibilities and Limitations of Modern High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Trends in Bioelectroanalysis (Bioanalytical Reviews)
- Hormone Receptors in Breast Cancer: 147 (Cancer Treatment and Research)
- Mass Spectrometry in Drug Metabolism and Disposition: Basic Principles and Applications (Wiley Series on Pharmaceutical Science and Biotechnology: Practices, Applications and Methods)
- Quantum Dot Sensors: Technology and Commercial Applications
Extra resources for The Chemistry of Molecular Imaging
The Chemistry of Molecular Imaging by Nicholas Long,Wing-Tak Wong